Dakota Electric members may be eligible for a zero- or low-interest loan to finance certain energy-efficiency improvements for their home.
Great River Energy, Dakota Electric’s wholesale power suppler, has made arrangements with the Center for Energy and female viagra sale Environment (CEE) to offer zero- and low-interest loans for qualified Dakota Electric members to make energy-efficiency improvements in their home.
CEE, a Minneapolis-based nonprofit organization, serves as the lender for the zovirax without prescription program and will assist you through the process. Dakota Electric members should contact CEE directly at 612-335-5884 for complete details and a loan application.
- Ground-source heat pumps
- ENERGY STAR® qualified air-source heat pumps
- Electric Thermal Storage (ETS) space heating
- ENERGY STAR qualified heat pump water heaters
- ETS water heating
- 0% APR for a maximum loan amount of $7,500 and a term of 6-60 months.
- 2.99% APR for a maximum loan amount of $25,000 and a term of 61-120 months.
CEE contracts with Community Reinvestment Fund (CRF) to service their loans. The loan is by CEE and is a contract between CEE and the Dakota Electric member. Dakota Electric members will receive statements directly from CRF.
Dakota Electric is not, in any way, responsible for any loan being denied, the execution of the loan or the payments that are due to CRF.