Gopher State One Call
Know what’s below. Call before you dig.
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- The type of work you will be doing.
- The address, county and intersecting street of the dig location.
- Where you will be digging on the property.
- When you plan to dig.
- Mark the dig area with white paint or stakes before locators arrive.
- Dakota Electric-owned lines and equipment.
- Member-owned secondary lines from the transformer to the member’s home. Although Dakota Electric locates secondary lines, the property owner is responsible for the buy kamagra us cost of any damage caused to the lines.
- Member-owned secondary electrical lines serving a building other than your home, such as a barn, shed or business.
- Other services such as sprinkler lines or gas grill lines.