Electric Vehicle Charging
Once thought of us a luxury product, electric vehicles are quickly becoming a realistic option for mainstream consumers. If you have an electric vehicle, or are considering buying one, we have options to help you get the most affordable rate to meet your charging needs.
Save money every time you charge your plug-in electric car with two options that let you choose what time to charge your car and cialis sales how much to pay. You will wake up fully charged and get off to a great start — now and for many mornings to come.
- Dakota Electric’s storage rate offers members the lowest-cost off-peak electricity for charging an electric vehicle (EV), but the hours available are the most restrictive (11 p.m. – 7 a.m.).
- Electricity for charging your EV is available only during off-peak hours.
- Power will not be supplied outside of the off-peak hours and the charger must be hardwired into your circuit panel.
- A charger installed on Dakota Electric’s time-of-use rate will always receive electricity, so you can charge your vehicle whenever needed.
- A special meter is installed that allows the viagra online no prescription rate to fluctuate based on the time of day you charge your EV.
We are taking a bold step — doing something no energy provider has ever done. Along with our power supplier, Great River Energy, we’re offering you an opportunity to power your electric vehicle with 100% wind energy, for the life of the vehicle, at no extra cost.
How do I know I’ll be getting 100% wind energy?
Energy comes from all kinds of sources: wind, natural gas, coal and so on. Once it hits the power grid, there’s no way of telling where it came from. However, when renewable energy is added to the mix, a renewable energy credit (REC) is created that embodies all of the environmental benefits of that energy. When you claim your Revolt upgrade, we will dedicate wind energy RECs on your behalf, completely offsetting the energy used to power your electric vehicle.
Eligibility and Enrollment
- Two categories of electric vehicles are eligible for enrollment in Revolt: Plug-In Electric Vehicles (PEV) and Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV).
- To learn more about Revolt and to enroll in the program, download more information.
For more information, visit MNRevolt.com.