Whether you are playing outdoors with your children or working on landscaping projects, keep a safe distance from power lines and other equipment Dakota Electric uses to get electricity to your home.
- Stay away from power lines, meters, transformers and electrical boxes.
- Don’t climb trees near power lines.
- Never fly kites, remote control airplanes or balloons near power lines.
- If you get something stuck in a power line, call Dakota Electric to get it.
- Keep a safe distance from overhead power lines when working with ladders or installing objects such as antennas.