Why Own An EV?
Affordable to run
- The average driver will save between $4,000 – $5,000 in fuel costs over the course of five years.
- EVs have lower maintenance costs since you can avoid oil changes, cooling system flushes, transmission servicing, air filter changes, spark plugs, drive belts, and more!
- Tax incentives can reduce the purchase price.
Range & Accessibility
- Depending on the model, many EVs can go over 200 or even 300 miles on a single charge.
- There are over 21,000 public charging stations in the U.S.
- EVs are structurally sound and often at the top of their class in terms of crash and safety ratings.
- Provide a smoother, more quiet ride.
Already Own An EV?
Dakota Electric offers two voluntary options for charging your EV at home as well as a rebate of $500 to assist with the cost of installing a charging circuit on either program.
Offers members the lowest cost available to charge their EV. Charging occurs during the off-peak hours of 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
Available for members to charge their EV at any time of day. Members are charged lower rates during the off-peak hours of 9 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Power your EV with 100% wind energy, for the lifetime of that vehicle, at no extra cost!
When renewable energy is added to the power grid, a renewable energy credit (REC) is created that embodies all of the environmental benefits of that energy. When you claim your Revolt upgrade, we’ll dedicate wind energy RECs on your behalf, completely offsetting the energy used to power your vehicle.
Contact an Energy Expert® today at 651-463-6243.